Sunday, July 29, 2007

attempted pot roast. yuck.

2 blogs in one day.... im not sure exactly what that says about me. haha. but i wanted to get some help! so today is the second time i have tried to make a pot roast since i have been married....and it also happens to be the second time it has come out tasting like rubbery crap....and bj...oh sweet bj..haha.. he pretends to actually like it. haha. so, if anyone has a good crock pot recipe, and would like to give me a very detailed version of it....that would be just great! ... thank you and goodnight!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow... I hate crock pots!! Everyone says they are so easy, but I have tried and every time we come home to charcoal, lol!! Sorry, I can't help ya much, but I'm glad someone else is feeling my struggles!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK we're going on two years and I have yet to even attemt making a pot roast. Amber's are way too good so I know if I try it will make Clint think I'm a terrible cook. Which I am. But I'll fool him for as long as I can. Ask Amber, her's are always yummy!!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK add some pictures already. :)

Em said...

Hey woman! I didn't know you had a blog! Well, my mom finally told me that my roast was chewy b/c i didn't cook it long enough. With roast, the longer you cook it, the more tender it gets..even though that doesn't make sense.

;)