Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Youngs Biggest Winner!!!!!

bj and i have decided to have a little friendly competition. we recently bought gym memberships (two days ago)....he would like to gain 10 pounds, and i would like to lose 10 pounds.....so tonight we started THE YOUNGS BIGGEST WINNER program! haha. there are no specific rules, just whoever gets to their goal first wins and gets x amount of money to do what they please with. SO, wish me luck guys! if yall have any advice on how to drop weight fast....pass it my way! ill keep yall updated on how its going...wooo hooo!

4 comments:

Em said...

You're funny! Hey I made my blog private so email me so I can give you access.

emilybrenner@gmail.com

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK, first...you so don't need to loose any weight!!!
Second, run your fanny off and kick his tail!! See you in a few weeks!

Samye said...

I am sure you don't need to lose 10lbs... but I think we all think that!! But, have you ever heard of Body for Life? It is a really hard core workout system and diet, and if followed works wonders!! Even if you just do the workouts they will tone you up so fast!!

Amber Larsen said...

Katherine tell beej to shove it. just kidding bj. but that sounds fun. Oh you should stop cooking for him then he won't gain weight. ;) Maybe I should do that with trav- if I lose my baby weight before he loses his... umm... no excuse... weight then I get a shopping spree. YEA!! That'll be easy and fun!!