Saturday, July 5, 2008

table dancer

todays a saturday, which equals a long day in the office. i went to the bathroom, and came back to this....

hahahhaa.

im pretty sure he was going for the chocolate covered pretzels next to my phone. seriously. he steals food off of our desks all of the time. and the worst part is, he is sneaky about it.

one day i had some breakfast on my desk, and noticed part of my muffin was missing. i noticed, but i really just assumed that my admin got hungry and ate half of it (sorry kendra haha). later on when i was the only one in the office (with moose of course), i went into the other room to do some inventory stuff and came back to the rest of my muffin AND all of my donut holes missing!!! moose was also pacing around my desk giving me a guilty look. haha.

oh geeze. my last two posts have been about moose.

maybe this is what my in-laws were talking about when they suggested we have kids soon......lol.

5 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Hey Katherine. Moose is so cute. I hope you don't mind that I check your blog periodically. I want to add you to my blog list if that's okay with you?

Amber Larsen said...

F U N N Y

Julie said...

Hey, guys! Hope you're having a great week. Moose is funny. We should get the dog and my kids together and let them wear each other out :-).
Got your comment about the organizing. If only I could claim to have a fabulously clean home...I'm definitely more organized in my life than in my house ;-).
Love ya!
Julie

Anonymous said...

so i think i totally forgot about your comment. haha. weeeellll, julie and scott were in our old ward in coppell! great friends and such a wonderful family!! how are you guys doing?!??????!

Coslett's said...

Kat this is halarious! hahaha animals are just like children soooo cute! ps thanx for writing on my post !: )