Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ashley and cj come to visit!

a few weeks ago ashley and cj came to mesa to see us! it was so fun having them here. they were wonderful guests and it was fun to have some girl time with ashley and virg. we had a high school musical marathon and made homemade samoas that were DELISH. (this is the recipe, don't know how to do the link thingy though -thanks kristen :-). http://http//thepkfordfamily.blogspot.com/2008/04/homemade-samoas.html )


in classic ashley form- her not letting me get a picture of her.


high school musical 1 and 2 were not terrible. don't get me wrong, they were not good either. they were cheesy and predictable and corny beyond belief, but not so bad once the experience was over :-). just kidding ashley...kind of. haha.

4 comments:

Heather said...

haha katherine I love you. I wish I could have been there! With Nick of course. When in the heck are yall gonna come to Utah again?! Seriously. I didnt spend enough time with you. Theres a few medical schools in Arizona ( Mesa) that Nick will probably apply to! COOL. Love you!

Brad and Laurie said...

howdy:)

Coslett's said...

KATHERINE!!!!! hahahaha time for a new post my dear sweet thing!!!! get to it! ps oh yeah and thank you for commenting on my post gooood girl! love you!

Brad and Laurie said...

OK, i'm going to quit visiting your blog if you don't post some new stuff!
Tell us about alarm systems or anything, but put up some new stuff:)
love you guys
dad