Sunday, November 8, 2009

off white

conversation yesterday morning:

kat: i think we are supposed to be there at 12:30 to get our class ready for the primary program. right?
bj: yea i dont know. i think so. your shirt looks dirty and dingy.
kat: oh okay. wait, what?
bj: nothing.
kat: did you say my shirt looks dirty and dingy?
bj: um. yes. and it does. those white shirts of yours get dirty so fast
kat: bj my shirt is off white.
bj: we should really buy you some more of those white undershirts you use so often
kat: i said my shirt is OFF white bj. its cream. its supposed to look like this.
bj:. oh. well its kinda ugly.


lol....gotta appreciate the boys honesty ;-).

*and yes, shortly after this conversation i changed into my actual white shirt. not because i agreed, but because i didn't want the whole ward to think i was wearing a dirty shirt when in fact my shirt was just off white. OFF WHITE.

5 comments:

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

HAHA! That is about all I can say. I wonder if the primary kids would have thought it was dirty too? Do boys not wear off white too? I guess not.

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

HAHA! That is about all I can say. I wonder if the primary kids would have thought it was dirty too? Do boys not wear off white too? I guess not.

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

I don't know why I posted that twice. I guess I thought you really wanted to read it.

Susan said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!

Jake and Megan said...

That's funny! It sounds like lots of conversations Jake and I have.... gotta love those boys.