Friday, August 17, 2007

Kristophers mission call!!!!

YEAAA! today we got to open kristophers mission call.....it was so fun. thanks to three-way we were able to have the whole family on speaker phone while he opened it.

kris with his call waiting to get ahold of everyone...eeeek.

the letter.....
bj pretending being the paparazzi....haha.
bj and i being really excited...or something....haha.....
...and opening his call!!!!!! he is going to the san jose california mission...wooo hooo! he leaves on october 24th....congrats kris! we are really excited for him, and plan on writing him alot. when i told kris that i would write him all the time, he said "yea probably about as much as you wrote bj". haha. regardless of what bj claims, i really was a good little pen pal :)

here is a video for those of yall that were not able to be there with us....enjoy!!!!

8 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you guys took pictures of this! How do we see the video?? I couldn't find a link or anything. Oh...my in-laws are coming over for dinner in a few hours and I'm trying roast for the first time. Probably not the best idea to have them be my guinea pigs. Yikes.

Devin and Megan said...

Yeah that si so exciting. Thanks for finding me. I love it, you look great and so happy!

Christa Skousen said...

Katherine!

You guys have only been gone a few hours...but I just wanted you to know how much I will miss you! It has been so fun getting to know you. I think you are such a sweet, genuine person. Thanks for hanging out with me!

Joe is too tough to admit it...but he misses Brad already too :)

Anonymous said...

Katherine!! how are you and your hubby?! i'm so excited your married!!! it's so good to find you on here!!! how are you doing???? :)

Kristen

Anonymous said...

oh we live in frisco. are you guys living in denton right now??? how long will you guys be here??

Kirkhams said...

Yay! for Kris...We haven't even heard the news yet, so I'll spread the word to the Houston family. I'm sure Laurie told my mom. You guys look like married life is treating you well. Love you guys,
Stacy

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK lady. Time to update. I need more pictures!! How is TX treating you?

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/simak-deretan-tips-soal-tertulis-sim-c-dijamin-lulus