Saturday, August 11, 2007

normal roast, yea!!!!

good news.....last sunday i finally was able to make a normal tasting pot roast...hooooraayyy! i followed ambers recipe and it turned out great...so we took some pictures to document the occasion. not much more to say about it...just wanted to let everyone know. haha. thanks amber :)

the yummy food...
cutting the meat....us at the table...

and this last picture... its just me of me ironing on sunday...but i wanted to show off brads favorite appliance... the iron....he loves it because its digital. weird. :)

8 comments:

jenna said...

speaking of appliances....tell me you returned the can opener. oh my gosh how embarassing. roast looks yummy!

Christa Skousen said...

Pot Roast..nice work! Last time I made a pot roast it broke my crock pot :) I'm still a little nervous to try that one again.

The Himmer Family said...

what half marathon are yall doing? We are doing another one next month... i'd LOVE to have someone to run with at my fast pace!!

The Himmer Family said...

by the way... i want this recipe- charles loves roast, but I can't make it!!
haha

jenna said...

you will be able to run 28 miles...you are becoming quite the pro!!!

The Himmer Family said...

so... as I was running this morning, I thought to myself... You idiot... Katherine doesn't live here anymore, so she can't run with you. Please disregard my request for a running buddy earlier, unless you decide to move back here...lol

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea!!! I'm glad your roast turned out. When you come visit you'll have to teach me b/c I still haven't even attempted!!

Kirkhams said...

Hey Guys!! Fun to find your blog, you newly weds!! How was the honeymoon? Isn't married life so fun? Keep in touch. Stacy (Monson) Kirkham