Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Mom,

Happy late birthday!!!! In honor of you turning 28 this year, I thought I would do what you have been asking me to do forever- send updated pics of the house!!! See, I AM a good daughter :-).

I hope you know how wonderful you are and how much I look up to you. Throughout my lifetime you have shown me the true meaning of love, and for that I am so grateful. You're the best.


Ps- Hurry up and move out here already ;-).


pss-for everyone who is not my mom, please excuse the million pictures of the house. There are a lot of them but what the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets.

LOVE,


Katherine

The house

The entry way
Entry way table (with the cute candy jars from Costco that I got for $20!)
Dining room with dining room table

living room, from the dining room
the TV area (bad pictures oops. I'm already upstairs though so I'm not taking another one :-). Also the only picture i have hanging up so far. we will get there though)


The kitchen area from the dining room


Kitchen, with the ugly supposed to be brown but turned out diarrhea colored paint I got. don't worry though, Marianne helped me pick out a chocolate brown today that will look great!

oh dang, who is that hottie in the downstairs bathroom?

The downstairs bathroom is shaped too odd to get a full pic, but you can see the tan paint in both pictures. AND I know you have missed these guys :-)


The stairway. kind of. Just thought I'd throw in this for good measure. haha.


the loft upstairs

Our bedroom. I don't think the blue looks quite this blue in real life. It's more muted. I think. I hope.

The other part of our bedroom


Our bathroom


Our bathroom


The hallway to the other rooms


The guest bathroom


The guest bedroom


The guest bedroom again



I didn't take a picture of the other guest bedroom because its full of nothing and its not painted.


I hope you enjoy this though and tell me if yall hate or love the blue! love ya mom!!!!!

7 comments:

Audrie said...

Hahaha!! You crack me up! I think it looks fantabulous, you wanna come help me decorate?? I could use some pointers? Love ya & tell your mom happy bday from all of us.

knjfabela said...

It looks so good! Yes, I was missing moose just a little bit. Oh, I also love all those flat screens! It will be nice to get rid of my box tv someday.

Coslett's said...

wow kat! I love it soooo beautiful and roomy just perfect! I love the blue and the cute candy jars! cant wait to see more pictures on the wall and some plants man i could have a hay day in your home! I am so happy for you though! i literaly laughed out loud when i saw your dogs taking a little sip from the toilet! hahahaha love you man!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

THANK YOU! The Sand Taupe paint looks wonderful!!! Not sure about that blue...I think it's something you need to see in person lol! I love your entry way and dining table and the bedroom mirror! Everything looks really great; you have good taste! Also really good place for the photos of ya'll and love the ones you chose!
Now how about some back yard pics?!
Love you.

. said...

Katherine~ I love your house you did such a great job with everything! It's good to hear all about what you and BJ have been up to! Miss you!~

Brad and Laurie said...

Nothing like diarrhea on the kitchen walls haha
Hum, don't think i'll be taking kisses from Moose soon, not as long as his tongue is the new scrubbing bubbles for the commode:)
Your house looks awesome. Repeat after me...
There's no place like home,
There's no place like home,
There's no place like home!