Tuesday, October 6, 2009

bragging rights

excuse me for a second but im going brag about some of the talented people im related to. my wonderful sister (basically) heather took some pictures of my beautiful sister virg. they turned out amazing. they are so fun, creative and TOTALLY fit virg.


so if you are in the utah area and are looking for an amazing photographer go to


she has such good prices, takes great pictures AND will have you laughing the whole time! you cant beat that really.

also if you are in the utah area and are lookin for a single hottie call 940-595-......juuuust kidding virg! haha. but for real she is on my blog list.... just sayin :-)
anyway, here they are! hot dang, im related to some very talented and beautiful people!

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

She cut her hair! I love it, and LOVE the orange dress pic.

Virgilicious said...

hahahaha katherine you are so sweet! and funny. love you!!!!

Heather said...

awww Katherine! I love you sooo dang much. You are soo sweet! Virginia is one hot model, I'll tell you that!! Haha. LOVE YOU!! xo