Saturday, October 3, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things....

lately i've been loving....


1. my magic bullet! it helps me make yummy healthy smoothies every morning, without the clean up of a normal blender. yuck.
2. roasted red pepper hummus. with sliced up cucumber or peppers it makes a perfect healthy snack. yum.
3. mayday parade. they are a band that ashley recently introduced me to and i really like them. i guess they have been around for a while but i am just finding out about them. i tend to not find out about "cool" stuff until years after it comes out. so if anyone out there further outside the loop than i, here is a great "new" band you will like.
4. my pink kitchen aid mixer. oh wait...i don't have this. yet. christmas is coming up. what a coincidence. hint, hint beej ;-). 5. my swivel sweeper. truly heaven sent. it makes cleaning up so much easier. if you don't have one, you should.

5. duke. i love this little guy. what a smart, sweet, quiet, lovable puppy.
and uuuhh...not so much moose. for obvious reasons. anyone want a dog? he is for sale. pure bred chocolate lab. slightly special. ill take $50 or your best offer.... and i have zero offers, so try me. i beg of you.

8 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OMG!!!! I was watching the Magic Bullet TV ad in between conference sessions and wishing I could order it without feeling stupid!!! Does it really work? I want one.

Nancy John said...

haha Daniel suprised me and his mom with magic bullets! i love mine, i use it for everything!

Nancy John said...

oh wait...im at my moms...this is courtney haha!

Heather said...

hahaha oh my gosh katherine. I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD. You are sooo funny.

POOOOR duke!!! :( sweet puppy. He may be retarded, but he needs love too!

haha, I love that you ended your post with Duke.

acos said...

YEAH! wooohoo. im glad you like mayday. and poor little moosey poo. hahahah little handicapped boy. if lance would let me id take him

Virgilicious said...

hahahaha that picture of moose is epic. i LOVE magic bullets too! they are the greatest. miss you.

Audrie said...

You crack me up!! My fave is the Christmas hint for Beej...we'll have to make sure he reads your blog :) Miss you guys!

The O'Haver Family said...

why don't you like moose, he is a handsome lab.