Tuesday, September 21, 2010

happy birthday nick and bj!

yesterday was bjs birthday and tomorrow is his younger brother, nick's. happy 25th and 20th, boys! we love you!!




its always so hard for me to decide what to get bj for his birthday. he is such a boy and doesn't like little things... only big, complicated toys. i asked him what he wanted this year and he said a gun. but he told me he didn't want me to buy the gun. i asked him to show me which one and he gave me a print out of the gun with a picture and the nearest vendors to mesa, az. really, that happened. haha. i convinced him i was not buying the gun bc i wanted to surprise him with it. that didn't work though bc i left my email up with the confirmation email on it. blah. someday i WILL surprise him, with something!
tonight our family (that lives here) came over to have cake and ice cream. bjs favorite is cookie cake but the one i made last year turned out nasty so this year i let paradise bakery make it. i am happy to say they did not disappoint.

happy birthday beejster! you're the best and i am so glad your all mine, love you!!!!

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

you're fast.

Alexis said...

Happy Birthday BJ! That cookie cake looks amazing I want to eat it right now!

The Fabela Family said...

My family 95% of time buy cookie cakes for our birthdays. We Love them. Cakes in our family never get finished and end up in the trash.