Thursday, October 27, 2011

Arizona State Fair

Tonight we went to the good ol' fair w/ the Gremillions and Beau. Walked around, tried lots of freaky fried fair food, saw some fat animals and rode the ferris wheel. Sadly, overpriced fried fair food just isn't as delicious as I recall it being from my teen years. Tragic. On the upside I've now sampled fried snickers, chocolate covered bacon, sausage on a stick, a corn dog, roasted corn and a turkey leg. I'm so accomplished, you should probably be jealous.

3 comments:

Heather said...

aw how fun! Your little family is so cute. Also, you look freakin skinny. Tell me your secret. While you're lookin good... i'm definitely gaining over here... all I want to eat is ice cream, cookies, and carbs. Let's just say... fat lady Heather is back.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

yuck. that sounds nasty!
but cute pics. :)

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Wow!! You are so on top of things!! That was so fun last night! I love the pictures you got.