Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BIKE!

bj works a lot with foreclosure's and when the houses he works with are cleaned out, he sometimes finds stuff worth bringing home. he and jeremy had been looking for a bike for tristan in the houses and on saturday jeremy found one! its spiderman and everything. last night bj got new tubes for the tires and we surprised tristan with it. he seriously could not have been happier. it was the cutest thing i have ever seen. he had a big smile plastered to his face the rest of the night. it was awesome.





its also a good thing bc now that means i can go running in the evenings while he rides his bike. a few weeks ago i tried to go jogging WITH him thinking a mile wouldnt be a big deal. i know, but the guys (i should of known better than to ask them) at my work said that they were SURE a 4 year old could run a mile. hmmm. didnt quite work out. we ended up walking and playing in the dirt.

anyway, i am work so this has to be short but i will post more about our fun fun weekend in colorado later.

5 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh my gosh, what a little cutie! This sounds strange, but I think he looks like a Young in the pic of him riding his bike.

Heather said...

aww he's SO cute! that picture of him smiling reminds me SOOO much of Jonathan!!! That was so sweet of yall to get that for him! I bet he just loves it! so fun.

acos said...

OMG kat he looks SO much like jono. that's so crazy! aww lil tristan looks so freaking cute and happy. i love it.

acos said...

haha i just saw what heather said. guess it just reaffirms what i said. yuh

The Fabela Family said...

First of all. You commented on my post you followed me around when we were younger. So NOT true!! We were friends! You and Ashley would crack me up! Also I got the scanner from Walmart Online. Tristan sounds so Cute. I love your little conversations with him. So funny! I agree with Hotter and Ashley...He does look kinda like Johnathan!