Friday, March 20, 2009

WHAT?!

today i went to the Kraft website to sign my sister in law up for the wonderful FREE family and foods magazine i receive. i was shocked to find THIS:

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/MR/KFF/ff_sub_page.jsp?cds_page_id=60672&cds_mag_code=KFF&id=1237584753090&lsid=90791632330056416&vid=1

is it true!? they have started charging?! why am i still getting mine for free? or am i just trying to sign her up in the wrong place????

please help. thank you.

ps- did anyone make that cheesecake layer pudding pound cake thing on the cover of the most recent issue? it looked SO good on the magazine. and when i made it it was GROSS. happen to anyone else????

2 comments:

Samye said...

I just went to check and they ARE charging now!! I am still getting mine for free...no complaints but I wonder why they are charging now??

And thanks for the heads up on the dessert...it does look yummy!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Aw that would happen. Thanks for trying for me. I'll just keep stealing yours. ;)