Sunday, April 10, 2011

baby shower!

This past Saturday was my baby shower at Amber's house. The decorations were adorable and the food was delicious. I have such creative and generous friends and family who spoiled me and baby Kate with so much.

The hosts preparing Some of the cute decorations Yummy food from Lion House The cake pops Rose brought Opening gifts The shower was a lot of fun and I was happy that so many people were able to make it. Thanks Amber, Marianne and Laurie for throwing me such a wonderful shower. It turned out great and I loved every second of it. You guys are the best!

2 comments:

Susan said...

What fun! Wish I could of been there! So thanksful for those great sisters and mother in law!

acos said...

Aw that looked so precious. I wish I could have been there! Love you. See you and little Kate soon.