Sunday, April 3, 2011

nesting

help. i was under the impression that "nesting" meant you had this undying urge to clean, organize and get everything ready for the baby. while it does entail all of the above, it has also given me an almost uncontrollable desire to decorate my entire house. for the baby. the baby obviously needs a new sectional, throw pillows for my bedroom, a picture frame collection for the upstairs hallway, an over sized clock for the loft and a shelf for my entry way . Yes, the baby obviously needs all of those things. help. me. please.

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha yes, yes she does need all of that. haha

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

it's true. wait till you are home all day long and the list of things the baby needs will grow even longer.