Saturday, June 11, 2011

Belly Button

Lance, Ashley's husband, came to down a week after Kate was born to do some work stuff with BJ. It was great to see him and I was happy he got to meet Kate while she was still so new. He was so gentle and sweet with her and really held her like she was made of glass. There is just something about men holding babies that melts my heart.

While he was over I changed Kates diaper. As I was changing it I was kinda talking to myself and said "oh, her belly button is about to fall off". Lance quickly sat forward and in an alarmed voice replied "excuse me!? did you say her BELLY BUTTON is going to fall OFF?!!?." haha. In his defense, saying her belly button was falling off probably isn't the technical way to put it. Either way, it gave me a good laugh.
Now look how stinkin cute Lancey-pants looks with a baby :-)....--if you know what i'm sayin....ashley ;-)--

1 comments:

Ashley said...

hahah! that's so funny! lance looks pretty good with one of those :)