Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh Utah

Heathers baby shower was a perfect excuse to go to Utah for a long weekend. I spent a lot of time with the cos sisters, jono, Mandy and z. Loved them, loved the shower-- it was seriously perfection, ashleys got skills! After looking at these pictures you are probably in disbelief that ashley handmade all of those amazing decorations and put everything together in such a perfect way. AND you're most likely overjoyed she is a permanent fixture in your life thus you can forever mooch party planning tips from her. Hey! I was thinking the same thing! There was a small (slightly unnecessary?) hospital trip that involved a new mom and super cute baby. Hhhmmmmm anyway, Heather was the cutest and most hilarious preggers ever. Oh those Coslett girls, I just love them. Even that little blondie Celeste. Turns out she's all grown up and just as wonderful as the first two.

Here comes picture overload.

2 comments:

Audrie said...

Holy shnikes, those are some amazing decorations! Kate is SO cute, I can't wait to see her.

Heather said...

aww how am I just seeing this?! Thank you SOOO much for coming!! You are the best and I miss you! Thank you for being you! I love you!! xoxo