Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thanksgiving

One of my talents in this life is my ability to follow a recipe. It tricks people into thinking I'm a good cook. Soooooooo.......it's pretty awesome. Awesome like all of my other talents. Those annoyingly obvious talents. Of mine. All of them. Every single one. A little overwhelming to think about them all at once. Too many, right? Am I making you feel bad about yourself? Here. You can borrow some of mine:

1. follows a recipe like a champ
2. retains random celebrity facts for freakishly long periods of time

You're welcome.

Moving on. Talent #1 aided me in making a thanksgiving dinner that was quite the crowd pleaser. The left overs were plenty, the company was great and Kate took three 2 hour naps. So much to be thankful for this year. We are healthy and happy and so thankful for it. Life is good. Really, really good.

1 comments:

Heather said...

hahaa. I would like your talent #2 please. haha. and I have to agree... you are a DANG good cook! and that IS a talent, Katherine! A lot of people are retarded when it comes to following a recipe! You've got skillz, they're multiplyin. haha. Okay, also, I miss you and why haven't we talked in a long time? I promise I'm not that "mean post pregnant" woman you thought I would be... I'm just sleep deprived is all. Can't wait for Kate to meet Madeline! love you