Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bachelor

I love my huband but I think this guy has a tiny part of my heart too.

I thoroughly enjoyed the bachelor last night. I am very happy that Naomi was eliminated. She was okay but I think Jason only really liked her bc she looks like Eva Mendes.

need I say more?
They didn't seem to have real chemistry or something. I really like the 3 remaining girls and I cant decide who I want eliminated next. I cant WAIT until the episode where the girl from last years bachelor comes back!!!! I didn't watch it last year but it still looks so good.

A few of my favorite parts from last night:
1. the eulogy that Niomis mom made Jason give at the dead birds funeral. I was embarrassed for her.
2. The hula hooping at Naomi's parents. that whole segment at her house was pretty entertaining actually.
3. The part when Melissa introduced Jason to her friends Joe and Stephanie - bc i know them! well okay I have met them once. Bjs best friend married into Joe's family. I still got really excited though.
4. When Naomi was eliminated she told Molly and Jillian she loved them and all she said to Melissa was "good luck". Its okay though bc I have the same feeling about her being eliminated next too.
5. The preview for next week. And the preview where the old girl comes back and makes Jason cry. I cant wait.
And of course tonight is:

There really was a time when if someone asked what shows I watched I replied "Oh, I don't really watch T.V", and it was actually true. I think its safe to say those days are over.

12 comments:

Sherman Shinanigans said...

AH i LOVE the bachelor!! im so glad naomi is gone too.. and im not sure who i want jason to end up with either. i like melissa though. and jillian. ah jason...

Devin and Megan said...

GIRL! WE love the bachelor! We watched it last season and this season we watch it religiously. We even put emily to bed early so we can watch it! I really want MELISSA!

Unknown said...

What a show! This season has had some funny happenings. Especially this episode. I wish someone would have gotten pictures of his face when the funeral took place. I thought it was pretty funny.

Coslett's said...

omg katherine i am sooo with your on all your favorite things about last nitghts episode! I think its good he eleminated naomie she is def not right for him...this boy though has my heart too what a catch he is! I think he may choose molly ....BUT what if he took deanna back????? i mean seriously! I cannot wait for the next one! Hes so great though!

Heather said...

dang I haven't been into the Bachelor since Ben and Emily moved a few years ago! BUT I am excited for American Idol! You better believe it! Wish you lived closer!

themacdonnells said...

I'm hoping he picks Jilian... I was sooo embarassed for Naomi last night, but glad he sent her packing. She wasn't ready to walk into a moms role... And Deanna from last year was a self absorbed person so I hope he brushes her off!

Jake and Megan said...

Jake thinks I'm so stupid for being obsessed with the bachelor (secretly I think he likes it though). Anyway, dido with everything you said. I really like all 3 of the remaining girls and I CAN NOT wait for Deanna to come back! I've been waiting for that all season!!!!

Virgilicious said...

katherine look i made a blog! haha but i dont know how to do anything so add me as your friend or whatever. lol. love you!!

acos said...

you stupid!!!!!! i havent watched the newer episode yet. UGHHH thanks a lot for ruining it for me. its okay though that funeral looks so entertaining. and im glad naomi is the one to leave. but you are dumb. i want jason to pick melissa and have molly be the loser, so she can be the bachelorette next season. she's tv friendly and the least annoying out of the bunch.

Brad and Laurie said...

Is that "little part" about equal to your hubbie's hair loss? haha

Becky Rogers said...

Hey, heard you two move to AZ! You are so close to us, maybe we will run into you guys somewhere!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

I have thought the same thing about Naomi...and now that you put a picture of the two up together I know it really is true. Crazy. Not sure who he will pick but I dont think he will actually marry anyone. Sad.