Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the bachelor (did you really think i wouldnt?)

my vote:


Molly.

sorry all you Melissa lovers but i think molly is going to take the cake. this may change during the last episode but from events thus far i think Melissa will get the ax.

PS- the tell all episode was whatever, i am ready for next week already. and was it just me or is Natalie a big fat CRAZY???

a few of my favorite quotes from her:

jason: tell me something real about you. something under all of the sports and clothes

nat: ummm...i LOVE bears. i really really do.
jason: like koala bears???
nat: no, just in general.

"i mean look at me. i am VERY attractive. who does he think he is, GOD?"

oh gosh... she is crazy. and the things she was saying last night didn't even make sense.


i cannot wait until next week.

5 comments:

Heather & Shane said...

Oh Ktherine. I love reading your blog. It makes me laugh so hard everytime because I can just picture you over there so grinding your teeth and sqeezing BJ's arm in the moments before they announce the new Bachelor winner. I love you so much. By the way why is Tristen living with you?? Is Liz ok? Also I followed you advice and made a blog. I thought you would be proud of me. Come on over and check it out.

Brad and Laurie said...

huh???

Monson Family said...

YES!!!! Natalie was CRAZY!!!! I was embarressed for her - I couldn't even believe she was saying the things she was saying. You would think she would take the opportunity to try and redeem herself! But no - she looked even more stuck up and stupid! And Shannon is still CRAZY too. And I really want Stephanie to find someone. And I LOVED Jillian but it was obvious there was no sexual tension. Can you tell I'm a bit too involved in this show??? haha

Ryan & Amanda said...

So this is totally random. I am Ryan Bowler's wife-we met on the cruise months ago- anyway I love your analysis of the Bachelor! I have been totally hooked this season and just like I never used to watch T.V.

Jake and Megan said...

Really? Molly? I love Melissa! But because I love Melissa, I know he will pick Molly. My picks never actually get picked. Can I just tell you how much I love reading your blog after the bachelor? It makes my whole day because you make me laugh and because I realize I'm not the only one completely obsessed with the show!